Emrah KÖSE - Kobay
He’s the winner of many awards and continues to practice and spread his art all over the world and to earn more and more followers every day.
Kobay was born in 1987 in Nicosia/Cyprus where he grew up with his two siblings. When he was in high school he took a year off to study in England, after he returned to Cyprus and finished high school he served his country for 15 months.
His innate talent as a child which was recognized by those around him in his paintings and drawings grew into a profession as this perfectionist tattoo artist improved himself over the years and realized that he could turn his passion into his career. After gaining the necessary experience and with the support and cheering of the professionals, he opened up his first studio in 2009 in Nicosia.
After a few years he decided to take it to the next level and moved to Istanbul in order to obtain the recognition that he deserved. He opened up his second studio which he later trespassed to work independently in different studios locally and internationally.
- Romania Tattoo Fest iasi 23-25 march 2012 Best Of Show
- Romania Tattoo Fest iasi 23-25 march 2012 Best Of Color
- Romania Tattoo Fest iasi 23-25 march 2012 Best Of Friday
- 2nd International Tattoo Convetion Bucharest 2011 FRIDAY 1st Place" BEST OF DAY"
- 2009 Uluslararası İstanbul Tattoo Convention; Realistic Dövme kategorisinde 1.lik Ödülü.
- 2009 Uluslararası İstanbul Tattoo Convention; Renkli Dövme kategorisinde 1.lik Ödülü.
- 2010 Uluslararası Fethiye Tattoo Convention : Realistic Dövme kategorisinde 1.lik Ödülü.